PTA offers several forms of training. We have local general board workshops, videos, and e-learning classes.
General Board Training Workshop
We have 1 new board training workshops scheduled for August. We are also scheduling for September – so keep checking back. Please join us.
Join us on Wednesday, October 10th
3912 W. Broadway
Louisville, KY 40211
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Do you want to know more about the Reflections Program. Do you have questions on how to start, how to run, and how to send your winner to the district? This workshop is for you. We will answer questions – go over the paperwork and help you get the program rolling in your school.
Wed., Sept. 5
12 noon to 1 p.m.
Southwest Regional Library – 9725 Dixie Highway
Wed., Sept. 5
5 to 6 p.m.
Middletown – 200 North Juneau Drive
Financial Review Workshop
Thank you to all who attended the Financial Review Workshop. If you couldn’t attend please check out our cool 5-minute video that goes over the form and how to do the review. It is located on our YouTube Channel.
KY State PTA Convention
Please check out KY PTA’s website for info on the past convention.
National PTA E-Learning Classes
They offer the following courses:
- PTA Basics
- Board Basics
- Local Unit President
- Local Unit Secretary
- Local Unit Treasurer
- Membership Basics
- 501(c)(3) Basics for Local PTAs
- Preventing Theft in Your PTA
- Creating and Delivering a Speech
- Quick Guide to Taking & Approving Minutes
- Cultural Competency
- Quick Gide to Budget Basics
- Effective Advocacy For Your Child
- Ethical Leadership
- National Standard for Family-School Partnerships
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Refections Leader Training
- Running a Successful Program
- Several are also offered in Spanish
- Check their site to others that are offered.