BOARD TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
PTA offers several forms of training. We have local general board workshops, videos, and e-learning classes.
PTA Board Training Workshop
Prepare for the 2019-2020 School Year
- PTA Compliance Training
- MemberHub Training
- Treasurer Training
- President Roundtable
Light food will be provided!
Click on date to register on eventbrite!
KY PTA Advocacy Training
KY PTA does Advocacy Training every year. It is a great opportunity to learn how to be a more effective advocate
November 8, 2019 in Frankfort Kentucky
We will post more information soon.
Financial Review Workshop
Thank you to all who attended the Financial Review Workshop. If you couldn’t attend please check out our cool 5-minute video that goes over the form and how to do the review. It is located on our YouTube Channel.
Financial Review Form Vid
KY State PTA Convention
Please check out KY PTA’s website for info on the past convention.
National PTA E-Learning Classes
They offer the following courses:
- PTA Basics
- Board Basics
- Local Unit President
- Local Unit Secretary
- Local Unit Treasurer
- Membership Basics
- 501(c)(3) Basics for Local PTAs
- Preventing Theft in Your PTA
- Creating and Delivering a Speech
- Quick Guide to Taking & Approving Minutes
- Cultural Competency
- Quick Gide to Budget Basics
- Effective Advocacy For Your Child
- Ethical Leadership
- National Standard for Family-School Partnerships
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Refections Leader Training
- Running a Successful Program
- Several are also offered in Spanish
- Check their site to others that are offered.