- The principal is in charge of the building, the students, the staff, and everyone, and everything that happens in the building. The principal must approve everything; all notices, newsletters, etc. must be approved by the principal.
- The principal is a member of the Executive Committee and board of managers. He/she has one vote as a member of the board and/or Executive Committee.
- Develop an open/honest relationship with the principal.
- The principal should always be given time on the agenda.
- The president should schedule regular meetings to discuss plans with the principal (monthly meetings are suggested;) be organized so as not to waste his/her time.
Support 15th District PTA CAP From The Ground Up