Not familiar with MemberHub?
Memberhub is an online tool designed to help you run your PTA and is being provided by KY PTA free of charge.
How do you like to learn?
I like to learn by myself by reading. Point me to where the info is
I love to watch videos
MemberHub’s YouTube channel – Several quick videos along with some longer training videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Memberhub/videos
MemberHub’s Online Workshops – these are recorded training sessions that Memberhub has done in the past. You can watch on your own time. https://support.memberhub.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005272513-Webinar-Schedule
- MemberHub 101 – Intro & Getting Started
- MemberHub 102 – Store Setup & Reporting (Make sure you do the stripe version)
- MemberHub 103 – Communications & Advanced Hub Use
- MemberhHub 104 = PTA Members, State payments, & Compliance
Live – I like Zoom training where I can ask questions.
MemberHub has live online workshops – Every day. Check them out at: https://www.memberhub.com/workshops
- How to Grow & Sell PTA memberships Online
- Store 2.0 with Live Q & A
- MemberHub Givebacks with Live Q & A
- Communications & Advanced Hub Use
- Fundraisers Overview & Organization Setup
- Any many more
We will be doing a Memberhub Q & A Zoom on August 20th at 6:00 pm – Register Below
Memberhub Q & A Zoom
When: Aug 20, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Here is the power point from the zoom meeting. We are working to post the video.