Want to have a great program in your school? Have the National PTA Art Reflections Program. It is a program designed to enrich the students in the areas of visual art, music, photography, literature, film/video production, and dance choreography.
The theme for this year is “Within Reach”
Official Paperwork has not be distributed to PTA as of today. When it becomes available we will put all the files here for download.
Each student may enter in any of the six art areas:
(Special Artists can enter in each area in the special artist category.)
- Musical Composition
- Visual Arts
- Dance Choreography
- Film/Video Production
Each student enters in one age category:
- Primary – Preschool through Grade Two
- Intermediate—Grades three through Five
- Middle/Junior—Grades Six through Eight
- Grades Nine through Twelve
- Special Artist—Ungraded
Local PTAs must submit entries to the District by noon on October 20, 2017
One entry per grade in each category (i.e., music, photography, visual arts, literature, dance choreography and film/video production).
Example: A PTA can enter one entry in third grade, fourth grade, and fifth grade (which is an Intermediate category) in the category of Music. They can also enter one entry in preschool, kindergarten, first grade and second grade (which is a Primary category) in music and so forth.
Packets of information and forms will be sent out to all PTAs, Principals, Art Teachers, Reflections Chairmen, FRYSC Coordinators, Music Teachers, English Teachers, Technology Teachers, and Dance/P.E. Teachers during August.
Make the Reflections program a part of your PTA program. For more information, call Autumn Neagle at (502) 718-2590 or email her at 15thDistrictPTA.President@gmail.com.
We are doing a Reflections Workshop – Please join us.
Planning and Starting your Reflections Program
- Reflections Local Leaders Guide 2017-2018
- Reflections Local Leaders Guide ES 2017-2018
- Reflections Leaders Checklist 2017-2018
- Reflections Volunteer Sign-Up 2017-2018
- Within Reach Poster 24×36 Call for Entries
Reflections Rules and Student Entry Forms
- Reflections Official Rules 2017-18 – This can be customized for your PTA with the person to return the form to and deadline.
- Reflections Official Rules Spanish 2017-2018– This can be customized for your PTA with the person to return the form to and deadline.
- Reflections Entry Form 2017-2018 – One for each student
- Reflections Entry Form in Spanish 2017-2018 – One for each student
15th District PTA Reflections